cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services - Billing

jatom

Customer Services - Billing

Between what hours are the Customer Services phones manned? I am trying to get a billing query sorted out but kept on hold with no-one answering just the pre-recorded message that all customer services advisors are busy at the moment, please hold etc.
When phoning 0845 numbers, the charges are high especially from a mobile phone but there's no message saying the offices are closed and to call back between whatever the office hours are.. This is really annoying and not good service at all.
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Customer Services - Billing

Our support lines are open 24/7, currently there are 0 calls in the queue so you should be able to get through straight away.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

@jatom, were you trying to get in touch about the web browsing redirect that's been applied to your account? If so, I've pjust taken a look and I reckon I may have sorted the problem for you. Give things another go and let me know how you get on...

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

pierre_pierre
Grafter

you could use 0114 296 5198 on your mobile to call PN, I thought PN were going to change there contact us pages