cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Not Answering

JASF

Customer Service Not Answering

I have tried approx. 25 times per day since Monday to contact CS to cancel my Fibre Broadband.

You don't even get past the first option before it disconnects, I have tried all available numbers including non CS options.

I have just cancelled the Direct Debit so hopefully that will trigger a response.

Has anyone successfully spoken to anyone at Plusnet? If so how did you achieve this?

If anyone from Plusnet reads this please reach out as this situation is just silly now.

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Customer Service Not Answering

@JASF wrote:

I have just cancelled the Direct Debit so hopefully that will trigger a response.

It certainly will!. I assume that you are happy to deal with debt collectors and don't mind a damaged credit record?

You can cancel by snail mail if necessary, see.  https://www.plus.net/support/pdf/plusnet_cancellation_form.pdf

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

JASF

Re: Customer Service Not Answering

Strangely enough I have just managed to get through (at last). Cancellation confirmation email for the 2nd Oct.

With ref to damaged credit etc, it would only go that far if I refused to pay any outstanding balance, already out of contract