cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Retentions

snipperuk
Grafter

Customer Retentions

is there anyone else i can speak to instead of Customer Retentions Team  as they are only open during office hours ,,,,,,,
i opened a ticket to say i was moving to talk talk next week but before i do is there any offers coming up to make me stay
currently pay £31.98 a month for 60gb of internet and anytime home phone
with talk talk i can get 40gb internet and anytime home phone for £20.59 for 9 months then goes upto £24.10
iv'e been with plusnet for years but this is a big saving for me  Smiley
6 REPLIES 6
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Customer Retentions

@snipperuk, I would not move to Talk Talk, there Technical Support is nonexistent, thay may be cheep but thay are no good, you get what you pay for.
Talk Talk hit the news today see
snipperuk
Grafter

thanks for the heads up but the  chap nextdoor has been with them 4yrs and the connection has been rock solid with no problems
also they are not effected by BT's max stable rate  which is a massive plus  Smiley
ARone
Grafter

Talk Talk ARE ok until you get a problem then you can have a poor connection up and down for months whilst still in contract , I would never ever recommend them an awful awful company that caused me no end of embarrassment when they took over companies I had been recommending.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

In answer to your question snipperuk, you do need to speak to the retentions team. You never know they might offer you a good deal Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
snipperuk
Grafter

after a nice chat with a lady at PN my broadband has been dropped from £17.99  to £5 which has made me a happy chappy
so all been well i will be with them for another 6yrs or more  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm glad to hear that there's a happy end to this one for you. FYI we can also accept cancellation requests by letter.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team