Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Customer & Quidco Cashback

MrJasinski
Dabbler

Current Customer & Quidco Cashback

Hi,
As a current customer coming to the end of their contract, looking at Quidco, I can see customers get £100 cashback. Does Quidco offer similar incentives for current customers to stay on?
Thanks,
JJ
5 REPLIES 5
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Current Customer & Quidco Cashback

I doubt they could since it would mean Plusnet were permanently offering virtually free broadband. However assuming your phone service is with Plusnet it could be worth giving the Customer Options Team a call on 0845 140 6002 or 0330 123 9197. They are available Monday to Friday 9.00am - 8.00pm (except Bank Holidays) and Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm.

David
MrJasinski
Dabbler

Ok thanks - will do. Sky have offered a pretty good deal so will be interesting to see.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi MrJasinski,
Have you been able to get in touch with our Customer Options team?
stuartsharp
Grafter

Apologies for the thread hijack.
I'm an existing customer with my phone line and have had a PN account for years. I don't have broadband from PN at the moment, but I'm considering returning. Would I be eligible for the £90 discount on unlimited fibre, as a 'new' broadband customer, but not a new phone customer?
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi stuartsharp,
Welcome to the thread! Smiley
As standard we don't offer "new offers" to existing customers even if you're adding a new service to your current account. I would advise speaking to our Customer Options (cancellations and retentions) team to discuss what they can offer you with regards to this particular situation. Their contact details can be found here: http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/