Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit promised Monday, not materialised

FIXED
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Credit promised Monday, not materialised

Please, Can someone at Plusnet check my Question  #145474587 to date after 5 days still No credit received ?

Unable to use Chat this morning either.

4 REPLIES 4
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Credit promised Monday, not materialised

They usually say 10 working days for credits so you may get it in a couple of weeks!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix

Hi there @LifeonMars I can see we've issued you with the refund on the 6th March. It can take 5 to 10 working days this to be processed by your bank or building society.

Our billing team are monitoring your account via the open ticket to make sure the credits are applied moving forward.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Thank You very Much Anoush

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems, please feel free to let me know if you have any further issues or queries.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button