cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Note issued but NO REFUND to my DD Account!

Wheel_nut
Grafter

Credit Note issued but NO REFUND to my DD Account!

Would a PlusNet agent please look at the following invoice and tell me WHEN it will be refunded to my Account:
Invoice       Value Balance Invoice Date Status        Description
65499560 £-11.06 £0.00 28/09/2015 Credit Note Account Credit Note

Edit: Please ignore the above. it was refunded to my account earlier this week. Smiley
Also, while you are at it, please could you check the following Invoice which should also be in process of refund. I have discussed this on Chat and was assured that the Account is now correctly set as a FREE Account for Referrals credit puropses and that the Invoice below will be refunded.
65702882 £1.06 £1.06 05/10/2015 Pending Services Bundle Essential (1 licenses)
It seems to be taking a very long tome to refund charges that should not have been taken at all!  Angry
3 REPLIES 3
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Credit Note issued but NO REFUND to my DD Account!

Hi Wheel_nut,
Sorry about the charge from changing the account, It's a really old service charge for keeping accounts open which we scrapped. We have now removed this for you so it wont happen again. As for this months bill which is in the process of going through, I will watch this for you and refund the amount once completed.
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Thanks Ben. As long as the account is now correctly set up, I am happy. I am sure that the refund will come through in due course.
Thanks again ... R
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

No problems and I can see that the refund has now been issued and should arrive in your account with in the next 14 days. Just get in contact if you need any further help or assistance.  Cool