Did you mean: 

Credit Note and discount

FIXED
wendyk
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Credit Note and discount

Hallo Jono,
Please would you reply to my PM sent on Saturday about discount and credit note.
Need some clarification.
Thank you,
Wendy K

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title to reflect issue.

12 REPLIES 12
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Credit Note and discount

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Moved to a more appropriate forum and title changed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @wendyk

Sorry that I've only just seen this, hopefully our communications yesterday solved your problems if you need anything further please just reply here or tag me in your comment.

Thanks

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
wendyk
Dabbler

Jono,

The £9.99 discount arranged by your colleagues has not materialised: apparently it could take up to 14 days; however the recent £5 refund appeared within 3 days.
Please would you check on its progress?
Thank you,
Wendy K
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there @wendyk I can see my colleague sent the refund on the 6th March. I appreciate the last refund took 3 days to arrive in your account however I would advise waiting the full 5 to 10 working day timeframe.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
wendyk
Dabbler

Thank you.

Wendy k
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problems, please feel free to let me know if you have any further issues or queries.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
wendyk
Dabbler

It hasn't appeared in my account and I've never had to wait 7 days for a refund to materialise from any source.
Please investigate and let me know whether the £9.99 in question has actually been applied to my next bill.
I should receive a regular monthly discount of £9.99 as promised in previous messages.
Thank you,
Wendy K
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I can confirm your discounts are applied moving forward. Please let us know if you don't receive your refund by the end of the week.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Fix

Hi Wendy,

the refund has been processed correctly, unfortunately we're not able to influence when your bank credits this.

I'll not be around at the end of this week but if it's not here by then please drop me a message and I'll pick it up upon my return,

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
wendyk
Dabbler

Credited this morning,Jono.

Thank you.

Wendy k

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

That's good to hear Smiley
wendyk
Dabbler

JonoH

Jono,I've just received my latest bill notification: despite the recent correspondence and the promised fix, the discounts have not been applied.
The only reduction is the £1.25 my referrals discount.
What has happened to the monthly reductions which you promised me would be applied from now on?
I cannot face having to repeat this saga on a monthly basis: it took many days for it to be resolved last month.
Please sort it out once and for all.
Please let me know asap and rectify the fault in the accounts dept.

Wendy k