cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone check my order is lrogressing ok?

gamehungry
Grafter

Re: Could someone check my order is lrogressing ok?

"We'll do you proud" Really?
Before you clock off Chris...
I'm clutching at straws here.  Cry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I'm still here and still working on it. Sorry it's taking so long 😕
gamehungry
Grafter

Thanks once again!
I'll stop pestering now & just wait for you to update the thread.
gamehungry
Grafter

Hi again,
Georgina raised a question/response through my portal this evening stating that an error was made plusnets' side of things & that only one of the appointments were amended when requested. She stated plusnet have taken full responsibility so does that mean any charges down to the "missed"  appointment will be dealt with asap?
She's booked the earliest available appointment for the phone install which was the 27th!? Go figure. Am I right in assuming the fibre install can't go ahead until that is sorted so I'm looking at the 27th at the earliest for that too? She hasn't confirmed any fibre booking as of yet as the system was down. What happened to the booking that was amended to the 18th?
Looks like I've not got an inconvenient & lengthy wait to get back online all down to an avoidable human error. One wonders why one assumes a £50 installation charge when nothing goes in favour of the customer!? I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Could I ask why a phone engineer is needed when all that's likely needed is a flick of a switch at the exchange? The phone line looks intact but then it is in a block of flats, maybe there's access needed to the phone points in the maintenence area here?
Could you please keep me up to date on the fibre booking. The 27th for the phone install isn't ideal but to avoid further delays I'll take the day off work!
Thanks & regards,
gamehungry
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Both orders are now showing the same date so it looks like the sim provide will still be going through and both services should be activated on the 27th for you. Really sorry about the delay there.
gamehungry
Grafter

Thanks Matt.
Sounds like things are on the mend then. I won't hold my breath for now as it wasn't long ago Chris was stating everything was "confirmed" confirmed for the 18th & that wasn't the case. There's no re update to the ticket Georgina raised stating it should be updated within 24hrs to confirm everything? I've also received no txt etc?
My question with regards to the charge for the missed appointment still hasn't been answered either? I hope your not avoiding it.
Regards,
Gamehungry
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry about that, I'll nudge our provisioning guys for you though I did check both orders yesterday and can confirm they're matching.
With regard to the engineer charge, this would be issued by ourselves but as we've said we won't charge it - you won't be charged Smiley
Hope that reassures.
gamehungry
Grafter

That nudge reach the provisioning guys? I'd prefer to have confirmation of the install date for the sim install via email & txt. Either way I've booked the 27th off work now so on your head be it matt. Lol. Tongue
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, thought it did but I've nudged them again slightly more pointedly 😕 Sorry about that.
gamehungry
Grafter

So it turns out the sim install is not actually confirmed! Kirsty has updated me via phone today & she has now updated my ticket. She's stated she'll keep an eye on things & update me. It goes onto say internally martin is to try & amend the order! I really hope this isn't the start of a repeated balls up.
The ticket was opened last Saturday & its only just been updated, why has it taken so long & why has it needed my input just to keep things moving? You'd think once a customer has already experienced problems any issues in the future would take priority.
It's now less then a week to the supposed install & the lack of confirmation has me worried, availability changes & quite frankly this is something that should of withheld importance considering the problems already experienced.
I hope this is sorted tomorrow as I don't want my experience to reflect badly on plusnet.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Regards.
gamehungry
Grafter

It's all gone very quiet in here?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Our provisioning team have been chasing but it's not good news I'm afraid. We received notice of a delay on the phone order which has pushed this back to the 16th April, I believe the broadband appointment has now been moved to the same day.
Unfortunately there's no way we can bring this forward as there's no way we can expedite a phone order, which the broadband order is hanging on, though I hope this reaches you in time to cancel tomorrow's day off.
I'm really, really sorry about this.