cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone check my order is lrogressing ok?

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Could someone check my order is lrogressing ok?

I've just had a word with a member of our Provisioning Team and we're in the process of getting that sorted out for you. You should receive a text message shortly.
gamehungry
Grafter

Thanks Chris, can't fault the service here. I'll be sure to leave some feedback when I'm online & all sorted. I'll update this thread later when I do or don't get that text.
Regards,
gamehungry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for the feedback! Smiley
You should have received another text message now.
gamehungry
Grafter

Txt received & the appointment has been changed to our move in date of the 18/03/13. It's gonna be a fun day! It states Ishould be on fibre speeds within 48 hhours of the install. Sweet!
Thanks again.
gamehungry
Grafter

Received an email this morning stating that install was still going ahead today (my original install date)? I'm just posting to check the install is infact going ahead on the 18th 1-6PM which is our move in date & the date we changed it too?
Thanks!
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry about that!
I can confirm that the engineer is still booked and scheduled for 18/03/2013 - between 13:00-18:00.
It looks as though the automated e-mail has been generated for the original date. But the above is correct.
gamehungry
Grafter

Thanks Chris, thought I'd best check as I didn't want an appointment going to waste.
I look forward to the 18th.
gamehungry
Grafter

Sorry to be a pain but there may be a slight problem here.
I've just received a phone call from a phone engineer telling me he was on his way!? I asked if this was for the fibre install & he replied, "no, I'm coming to install your phone line", I told him there must be a mistake as we don't move ove into the property until the 18th & that there would be no one  there. I told him that we have an install booked for fibre & the phone line on the 18th. He said must this down to miscommunication & said not to worry. I am now worrying!
So I ask again, both the phone line & fibre will be installed on the 18th between 1-6PM, that's definitely booked? I don't want to expect an engineer on the 18th for one not to turn up. I'd like to also make sure I won't be billed for the missed or u nessasary booking today?
Something not quite right somewhere?
I hope it's plain sailing from here.
I look forward to your enlightenment, again, sorry to be a pain.
Regards,
gamehungry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You're not being a pain at all Smiley
I'm really sorry about this, I'll have a word with one of the guys from the Provisioning Team and get this sorted out for you.
gamehungry
Grafter

Thanks & apologies for the bad grammar. My phone doesn't like this forum & it lags behind when I type.
My only real concern is that I'm not landed with a charge & that the order for a simultaneous phone & fibre provide is carried out as planned on the 18th between 1-6PM. I've been without a connection long enough at this address.
Thanks for your continued support & due diligence.
gamehungry
Grafter

Right, I've just received an email titled "Your home phone order - appointment cancelled". The email goes as followsDear Mr Crowther,
Account username: gamehungry
The engineer wasn't able to install your new telephone service.
Because of this, we'll need to arrange a new appointment to install your service. This must be booked in the next two weeks to avoid the order being cancelled.
We'll call you to arrange this, or you can give us a call on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200. Please choose the order updates option to speak to a member of our Support Team.
Please make sure you give us correct details to pass on to the engineer, as this was the reason for the installation not being successful.
Please note: there will be a re-booking fee for the appointment.
Kind regards,
Plusnet Customer Support
http://www.plus.net/
Email ref: E0706
--
Plusnet plc
Registered Office: The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU
Registered in England no: 3279013
So that mentions a charge & asks me to rearrange the appointment? Whata is going on? 
It sounds like the phone install wasn't moved to the 18th as the fibre install was but then I thought the order was for a simultaneous phone and fibre provide?
Anyway, I hope you can solves this asap Chris. The only outcome I expect & hope for is that everything is installed on the 18th between 1-6PM & that I'm not charged for something that wasn't my mistake.
Regards,
gamehungry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Don't worry I'm working with my colleague now to get this rectified, it looks as though it was an error at our end. I'll make sure we get this resolved ASAP.
Leave it with me and I'll let you know once we've got it sorted for you.
gamehungry
Grafter

Thanks Chris.
I'll await your reply. Thanks for sorting it.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've left this in the hands of the provisioning team. They should be in touch to get that sorted out for you. I will check on this again tomorrow morning to ensure that we've got that sorted for you.
gamehungry
Grafter

Thanks Chris.
I'll keep my phone to hand tomorrow & hope to hear from them asap. I'll update this thread when I've heard from them.