cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone check my order is lrogressing ok?

gamehungry
Grafter

Could someone check my order is lrogressing ok?

Hi there,
I placed an order for Phone & Unlimited Fibre over the weekend & have a couple of queries regarding my order. First & for most if like conformation that everything looks to be correct & the order is progressing ok, I haven't heard anything since the initial 'Welcome To Plusnet' & the 'Direct Debit Setup' email?
The order is for a flat that we move into in march, I choose three install dates around the date of the move & I'm yet to receive confirmation that any of those dates have been booked, what's the time frame on this? As we're yet to move into this property I was also wondering if the modem will fit through the letter box as it will be empty until near enough the install date?.
We only provided the address upon ordering as there we unaware of the last phone number assigned to the land line in that flat, does that matter?
I've already raised a ticket with regards to billing & received a suitable & welcoming response but I couldn't ask everything at that time, I'm hoping I get the rest of my answers here.
Thanks in advance!
gamehungry
56 REPLIES 56
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Could someone check my order is lrogressing ok?

Hi there,
The order is awaiting attention from our provisioning team, I expect it to get picked up today for you so you should get an update and/or a call letting you know.
Regarding the router, it will by default go to the address on the account but if you'd like it ordering earlier to your current address we can arrange that for you? If so please drop me a PM with the details or raise a ticket on your account at http://contactus.plus.net and we'll arrange that for you.
Hope that helps.
gamehungry
Grafter

Hi, thanks for the super quick response, how's that for service! I'll update this thread later should I hear or not hear an update. If the router could be sent to my current address that would be more convenient, I won't miss it then. Will any letter confirming my order be sent to the new property? I'm guessing it's all done via email?
Browsing the Web it seems most people get an install date/migration date of/to fttc get a date 1 month+, if all goes well I haven't too bad getting one within 3 weeks, that is if I get a booking on the chosen dates.
I'll PM you with my current address now Matt.
Thanks!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Got it, cheers - the router's ordered for you to the address you gave me, should be with you in a couple of days. Hope our provisioning team come back to you soon Smiley
gamehungry
Grafter

Brilliant, thanks for that. I hope so too, I'm eager to hear everything is on track. I'll update this thread later.
Regards,
gamehungry
gamehungry
Grafter

Btw, could I ask what time the provisioning are operating to? So I know if I won't hear from them today if it passes that time.
Thanks!
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi,
Our Provisioning Team will be here until 9pm tonight Smiley
gamehungry
Grafter

Still time to hear from them today then, as you can probably tell I'm eager!
Thanks!
gamehungry
Grafter

Hi guys,
No update last night & so far no update this morning? Can I be sure of hearing from the provisioning team & receiving confirmation of my booking today? Seems to be taking a while to be picked up, I ordered on Saturday!
Regards,
gamehungry
gamehungry
Grafter

Never mind. I've just received a txt confirming my booking, there is however a problem! It's been booked for the 13/03/13 but we don't move into the property until the 18/03/13, not much use then. I'll give the number provided in the txt & see what's what.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi,
I'm giving one of my colleagues in the provisioning team a nudge to try and get this moved along for you and to see if we can get that date changed. Would the 18th be suitable?
gamehungry
Grafter

The 18th would be suitable as long it's an afternoon booking, thank you! If the 18th isn't available anytime on the 19th would also be suitable.  You'll save me a phone call. Will I get confirmation of the change? Thank you very much.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yep. It's likely that the amendment will be made tomorrow. I'll pop a note on the ticket to get it changed as you requested. We'll send you another text once it's confirmed.
gamehungry
Grafter

That's brilliant, thank you for the assistance. I'll update this thread again tomorrow should I not hear anything.
Thanks.
gamehungry
gamehungry
Grafter

Hi,
Just checking in to make sure the date for my simultaneous phone & fibre broadband order is adameded as requested. I'm yet to hear anything.
Regards,
gamehungry