cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone answer my Billing query?

Word_Warrior
Grafter

Could someone answer my Billing query?

It's been 9 days now since I asked plusnet to stop charging me for my PAYH hosting as I no longer want it. After being batted backwards and forwards between Plusnet and PAYH I finally established that it is down to Plusnet, after all they're the people charging me for it. A ticket was finally escalated to get this dealt with. 9 days on and approaching my next billing date I have not had any sort of confirmation as to whether this has been done. could someone at plusnet at the very least confirm or other wise this transaction. the ticket number is 56693962
Getting thouroughly fed up with the increasingly poorer service from plusnet support. Used to be good.
4 REPLIES 4
prichardson
Grafter

Re: Could someone answer my Billing query?

This is certainly out of place.
A quick check shows it is with the right team and is most certainly overdue for a response.
I can't check the PATH systems from here, but there is no record of a PAYH service being applicable with your account. So I am not sure if that ticket is valid.
I have flagged it with the team leaders responsible for PAYH though, who can certainly investigate further.
Word_Warrior
Grafter

I spoke to several people last week at PN and PAYH principally to remove my hosting on PAYH as I've moved all my domains to a cheaper and hopefully a lot better host. The simplest way to ensure that I do not pay for the payh part is to cancel my DD for everything but I can just see that Plusnet might get a bit sniffy about that, especially as I've just committed to FTTC BB All I'm asking is that someone confirms that my next bill will be sans PAYH. Not too much to ask, is it?
Kev
Grafter

I have taken control of the ticket that was raised on your account and will update you once I have more information.
Word_Warrior
Grafter

Quote from: Kev
I have taken control of the ticket that was raised on your account and will update you once I have more information.

Here we go again.
Just sent you a PM Kevin