cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convince me to stay!

TheDeuce
Dabbler

Convince me to stay!

PlusNet you really need to convince me to stay, my current bill was over £65 for fibre and BT sport...the app and HD on the Sky system.

You have just increased the cost of the BT sport app by 100% to £10 per month, my current HD monthly fee is £12.49 and NOW we've just been hit with further price increases from December 3rd. I pay £18.99 for line rental...YOU WHAT! and £20.99 for fibre, now this is where it gets tricky,,,SKY offer fibre with line rental included for £27 month a saving of £13/month straight out the box, tell me why I should stay with you after so many years as a customer when you have offered NOTHING for my LOYAL custom. 

5 REPLIES 5
RJM
Rising Star

Re: Convince me to stay!

Good luck with that one.

I was with John Lewis (run by Plusnet on their behalf) and when my contract was due for renewal in September they were only willing to offer the full retail rate.

Absolutely, no incentive to stay so I went to Vodafone and took their "Superfast 2" deal of £23.00 per month and a free Echo Dot thrown-in. (reduced down to £21.00 as I also swapped my mobile account over to them.)

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@TheDeuce 

Plusnet will probably offer you a better deal if you enter a new contract. The deal will not be as good as those available to new customers but will be significantly less than the rates for a monthly rolling contract which is, I suspect, what you are currently on.

You need to telephone Plusnet's Customer Options Team (COT) to access such deals for existing customers, The direct line to COT is  0800 013 2632.

Do a bit of research as to deals that are out there with other providers before you call Plusnet so that you have a good idea of the market. If you enter a new fixed price contract prior to December 3rd when the Plusnet price increases for line rental etc., take place, you will not be affected by those apart from Call Plan increases.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @TheDeuce I am sorry to hear you are not pleased with the latest invoice you have received. We had informed through service notices in regards to the BT Sports App price increase, as this is an add-on feature you can have the package removed on your account.

I would relay across in short what @jgb  has written, the best department to speak with regarding this matter will be our Customer Options Team.

You can call them on 0800 013 2632, they are open Monday - Friday 8am-8pm. 9am-7pm on Saturday and 9am-6pm on Sunday.

Alternatively, if you can provide us a couple of dates and times you are free, we can arrange a member of the COT Team to get in touch with yourself.

Kind regards.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Font fixed.
TheDeuce
Dabbler

All sorted guys, thank you 

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Good to hear @TheDeuce. Let us know if you have any other issues you need looking into, or clarifying.