cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract??

Julieg

Contract??

Where does it tell my how long my contract is?
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Contract??

Duplicate post removed
The usual method is to look here to find out the cost for cancellation https://portal.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary
KatC
Grafter

@ Julieg
All information regarding your contract is available via the member center. In addition when the contract was agreed you will have received a ticket to confirm the contract length.
gofaster
Rising Star

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
My Account summary is a complete jumble of almost meaningless nonsense.
It seems to imply that I started with Fibre back in 2008 - I know that I didn't.
Nowhere does it say what the length of the contract is (which is what the OP asked)
Yep - I possibly received a ticket about the contract length but (after navigating the labyrinth to get to my tickets) I find that the tickets only go back 12 months - totally useless for 18 or 24 month contracts.
Please get the account summary page sorted so that it DOES give all information regarding my contract
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: KatC
All information regarding your contract is available via the member center. In addition when the contract was agreed you will have received a ticket to confirm the contract length.

KatC,
Sorry, but is not universally the case - to look back through just two pages of this forum board...
Quote from: catelliott
Quote from: Townman
Would that suggest that Christina should be able to see some other contract product item with a later start date in the account summary?  That is something which replaced the Dec 2012 item with a new 24 month contract?

That's right, it looks like another contract has overridden the Dec 2012 one.
Christina, it might be worth sending me a PM so that I can give you more details about the contract Smiley

Quote from: g4jnw
Im trying to find out my contract date so i won't have any charges if i leave.
All i can find in my accounts is 2009 but have changed packages some time later than that I think.
Cant see anything else in my accounts, have used ask jess and its a bit useless cause it just says answer is in the members area - dooh

Also given that the links to the ticket system have been hidden in the user portal this advice is not overly helpful to the user.  Even if the links were available, tickets prior to April 2014 do not appear to be available to users.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

@Julieg Do you now have the information you require? If not, I can try and sort the answers for you.
For the record, I've raised a problem internally about the lack of account information on the portal in some cases.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team