cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

digger79

Contract renewal

How do I find out when my existing contract is up for renewal please? I would have thought this information should be with my account details but can't see it anywhere.
6 REPLIES 6
James
Grafter

Re: Contract renewal

Hi there,
You are not currently tied in to a contract. Any reason you're asking or just curiosity?
digger79

Hi James,
I was just curious as I always seem to fall prey to a hike with other providers such as mobile phone and utilities when my contracts expire.
I am on Plusnet value but notice you are offering Plusnet essentials at a slightly lower rate to what I am on at the moment provided I sign up. Presumably if I just stay as I am then I will continue to pay £6.49 per month and not get switched to £8.49 because i am not currently in a contract?
James
Grafter

Hi there,
Your price on Value will remain as it is (£6.49).  You could elect to take a new contract on Essentials for £5.99. After those 12 months have expired, you would continue to pay £5.99.  We wouldn't increase your price just because you were out of contract.
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Quote from: James
After those 12 months have expired, you would continue to pay £5.99.  We wouldn't increase your price just because you were out of contract.

James I had opted for essential when it was initially offered.  Can you please clarify that after 12 months are up will I be on 10 day rolling or will be tied for further 12 months?
Will appreciate your clarification.
Many regards.
James
Grafter

10 days
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thanks for the clarification, James.
Chandu/