cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

Chief
Hooked

Contract renewal

My contract runs out this Friday the 18th and my next/last bill is due 19th.Will my internet end on the 18th or does it roll on without renewing.I presume Im paying in advance does it roll on til 18th November?
2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Contract renewal

Your broadband (hence internet access) will not stop when your contract runs out. You will transfer on to a rolling monthly deal but you will lose any discounts you had under your contract. If you want to stay with Plusnet and would be happy to recontract you need to ring them to see what sort of contract deal they will offer. It will not be as good as the deals available to new customers but will be considerably better than the monthly non-contract rate.

I think the number for the Customer Options Team, as it is called is 0800 432 0200 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Contract renewal

Hello @Chief,

Thanks for dropping us a message, @jgb is 100% correct your broadband will not stop when your contract runs out and instead your package will  transfer roll on monthly at full price. All discounts for your expired contract will automatically remove.

You can call our Customer Options Team directly on 0800 013 2632.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team