cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

Rumpus

Contract renewal

I am extremely disappointed with the response I had from one of PN's sales staff today. Last week I spent some considerable time talking through my renewal options for BB and phone with another member of staff, pointing out that deals offered by other providers e.g Vodaphone looked much better. However he advised me of a "match" offer of £3.00 for BB and for an extra £1 per month I could have mobiles call included on my existing call plan. I said I'd go away and think about it. Today I phoned to take the offer up only to be told that I'd been "misinformed" and that the free mobile calls would in fact be an extra £3 per month and it was a BT "issue". How's that for Customer Service ? In hindsight I guess I should've taken the "offer" last week. I fully understand I am dealing with sales people who are trained to get their best deal, but as a customer I also want a good deal. Currently looking again at other options again.

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Contract renewal

Hi @Rumpus, welcome to the community fourms.

I have raised a ticket on your account so I can check back on this and listen through your previous call where you discussed a retention offer which was later changed when you called back to accept this.

While I do not have much of an answer regarding this right now, please leave this with me and I'll get back to you once I've had chance to listen to the previous call.

I hope this helps. Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet