Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal not working - take #2 as marked as fixed although not fixed

Sir_Moke
Hooked

Contract renewal not working - take #2 as marked as fixed although not fixed

hi Team,

I received an email about my contract renewal with a link to actually do it but the link which took me to my account's manage account section which said and says still: "You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.".

this is odd as my contract has now expired almost a month ago. I tried to call but noone seems to be taking calls and also the online chat is down. Sad

is there a chance to get the contract renewed and the extra cost refunded for the month or maybe months if it's not fixed in 3 days...?

thanks for your help!

cheers,
Sir_Moke

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Contract renewal not working - take #2 as marked as fixed although not fixed

Thanks for getting in touch, please see my reply to your other thread.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sir_Moke
Hooked

Re: Contract renewal not working - take #2 as marked as fixed although not fixed

hi Gandalf,

thanks for having a look!

I've checked out the offers/upgrades and it doesn't give me any other option but to keep my current out of contract product.

is it a bug or a feature? Smiley

cheers,
Sir_Moke

PS: I'll keep replying to this thread... Tongue

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'