cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal - have discounts been applied?

FIXED
jwsg
Rising Star

Contract renewal - have discounts been applied?

My monthly bill has not been created today but I can see a charge of £50.49 on the billing page

This seems to be the full price for Unlimited Fibre Extra + Line Rental + Hub 2 P& P

---

I agreed a new contract to start today with discounts listed in your internal ticket #220990596

Has the agreed deal been applied?

---

Also it was your agent that offered a Hub 2 and I remember the agent saying any P&P charge would be refunded on this bill

9 REPLIES 9
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Contract renewal - have discounts been applied?

Fix

Hi there @jwsg, thanks for getting in touch. Thank you very much for renewing with us, though I am very sorry to hear of the error with your bill.

I have taken a look at your account and have provided a further response on the steps I am taking to get this sorted for you, here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221843805

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi @jwsg would be interested to know if you do get the p&p refunded as I have  been unable to get that information,  told that only new customers can get p&p free.

jwsg
Rising Star

Every situation is different but I remember the agent offering a Hub 2 after I'd accepted the renewal deal and I'm sure they said there'd be a credit on the bill to cover the P&P.  I'm happy with a BT hub for now as I dont want to lose split SSID but I'll keep it for the future. I mentioned it above but the renewal not being set up at all was my main worry. It's not a lot of money but they've made me wait a month for the new price and it's going up 10% next month anyway so every penny counts.

mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi @jwsg I appreciate every situation is different but was assured that only new customers would receive a new hub p&p free all others would have £6.99 p&p added to the first bill with no compromise and yes I appreciate every penny counts. 

jwsg
Rising Star

Thanks @LaurenB for the update.

However @Gandalf my 2022 CPI+ price change email says my increase will be £4.04 which sounds like CPI+3.9% on top of the full price and not the discounted price I should be paying after the fixes

jwsg
Rising Star

I still have this issue that the CPI increase email I've just received says my increase will be £4.04 instead of what I'd expected after the renewal discount was applied.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @jwsg, thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry for the concern caused by the email.

I have picked up and replied to the ticket that is open; this has likely occurred due to when the discounts were applied and our system should automatically correct this however, just to be sure I will place the ticket on hold so that I can make manual adjustments after the 31st if needed for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
jwsg
Rising Star

Many thanks @LaurenB for replying and updating the ticket. As suggested I'll wait until the increase is applied and check again.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me, the ticket is in my personal ownership, so I'll check this for you and take the steps that needed (if they are needed) Smiley

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team