cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract remaining duration.

krf45
Hooked

Contract remaining duration.

Had enough, simply want to know what if any duration is left on our current contract, started on broadband+phone, upgraded to fibre when it was finally available so not sure where it stands at this point.

I cant find it anywhere in the account pages, searching found other people asking and the information was given directly but privately though a ticket for some reason.

Anyway, if thats the way it works and its not just listed on the account somewhere fair enough.  

4 REPLIES 4
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Contract remaining duration.

@krf45

While you wait for a staff member to see this and answer, you can find out if you have an early termination charges on your account (which would mean that you are still  in contract).

Check for any contract termination costs by looking at your Product Summary in the Members Centre or use the direct link https://www.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary

It will show in the Cost column and have the words "upon cancellation"  after the actual cost. The Order Status column has to be "Actived" or "Active" for any potential early exit charges.

Also the Cessation Charge is payable in any circumstance when you move to a provider who doesn't use the BTW network so at least Virgin, Sky, TalkTalk (all ISPs who have their own equipment in the exchange or in Virgin's case, their own to the door network).  It covers the cost of moving away from the BTW network.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @krf45

Thanks for getting in contact. I have created a support ticket on your account with details of your contract. You can view this here

Let us know if you need any further assistance

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
MrSi

I too am in a similar situation, I signed up to an 18 month deal nearly 18 months ago but have no clue as to when It will officially be over, nor do i know if I will be automatically be switched to another deal and be charged more/less. Nor do i know if i need to give you any notice if I wish to take my services elsewhere when my contract has ended.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@MrSi Sorry to hear this.

I've raised a ticket on your account with this information which you can view by going here

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team