Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ends soon

slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Contract ends soon

I think my 18 month contract ends in 4 weeks, will Plusnet contact me at the end and offer a new deal, or do I need to contact them?
Also do I have to wait until the full 18 months is completed before I give notice to leave, or can I give a month's notice at the end of the 17th month?
Thanks Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Contract ends soon

They're unlikely to contact you to ask if you want to pay less (though they could do), your best bet if you want a good deal is to contact 'Customer Options' on  0800 0132632, you may have to select 'I'm thinking of leaving' through the telephone menu system, they may offer a good deal in return for a further minimum term commitment, you can contact them now rather than wait until your current contract term finishes.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
slavo71
Rising Star

OK thanks for the reply.
I have had other companies contact me at the end of contracts offering deals if I stay with them!
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi slavo71,
To talk through your options the best thing to do is to call our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 and they will go through all the best deals available for you and make sure you have something that best fits your needs.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Quote from: slavo71
I have had other companies contact me at the end of contracts offering deals if I stay with them!

We do sometimes contact customers who are either out of contract/coming to the end of a contract to see if they're interested in re-contracting on a new offer.
Looking at your account I can see you're opted out of all marketing comms (Via Phone, Email, Mail or SMS)
So unfortunately we wouldn't be able to pro-actively contact you about re-contracting as this would be classed as marketing, which you have opted out of Wink
Although it's not guaranteed that you will always be contacted about new offers/re-contracting, if you'd want to opt-in moving forward you can change your communication preferences Here.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
slavo71
Rising Star

OK thanks guys, just changed my setting to phone Wink