Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ending

Kpfran
Grafter

Contract ending

Hi,

my 18 month unlimited fibre broadband & phone contract finishes at the beginning of April.

Once this contract ends does Plusnet automatically tie you into a new 12/18 month contract at full price without contacting you, or can you leave at any time with just a months notice once the old contract expires ?

I notice they are offering new customers fibre contracts for £27.99 which i would be happy to stay with Plusnet for,but as an existing customer i know they will not match that for me.So with Vodaphone offering new customers unlimited fibre for £25.00,it  is a looking like the alternative option for me.

Just wanted to make sure that i will not be tied into a new full price contract with Plusnet for 18 months once the old one runs out.

4 REPLIES 4
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Contract ending

Hi @Kpfran

Thanks for getting in touch regarding this.

When your contract expires you then begin a 30 day rolling contract, we would always advise to contact our Customer Options Team in the last month of your contract to review your account and see if we are able to offer you a suitable price to arrange a new contract. If you do decide to move to a new supplier ensure that they are advised of the date that your contract expires to ensure that they do not start your new product while you are still in contract.

Our Customer Options Team do have a number of offers and these vary on an almost daily basis so it is well worth contacting them to see what deals they can offer you on a recontracting basis. You can contact them on 0800 013 2632 and they are available 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 19:00 Saturday and 09:00 - 18:00 Sundays.

If you need any further assistance then feel free to get in touch.

Kpfran
Grafter

Hi Warwick,

thanks for the prompt reply.

If i am looking to renew my contract with plusnet do i have to wait until the final month of my contract  to discuss offers or can i start now.Existing contract ends at the beginning of April.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back in touch @Kpfran.

As you are within the last 3 months of your current contract you'd be able to get in touch with our Customer Options Team now to discuss the available packages and deals we have on offer at the minute.

Let us know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

@Kpfran, and when you agree a new contract, with PN or another ISP, make sure you repeat back to them what you understand you have agreed to, then make a detailed note of it in case you get billed for things you thought were included.