cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract end date?

Tideclock
Grafter

Contract end date?

Hi It would be handy if I could see my contract end date in the member centre.
Is it visible to customers? if so where?
Thanks
10 REPLIES 10
sjptd
Grafter

Re: Contract end date?

Not sure the answer to your question, but remember if you are on a phone contract without LRS you can probably leave now(ish) after getting the new telephone price letter.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

the only way I know is as described here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,138494.msg1221931.html#msg1221931 via the change my product route
Tideclock
Grafter

Thanks both
Contemplating leaving but just need to know the contract end date. My product details don't state any end date for my account.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

which implies that you aren't in contract - when did you sign up
this may help https://portal.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary
Tideclock
Grafter

Ah ok confused now as if I try and change the package there are no options, which made me think I was in still in contract.
gofaster
Rising Star

That seems to show that you started your Unlimited contract in March 2013 and are out of contract
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi, so I have checked your account and you are not in contract at the moment. If you would like to discuss your account in more detail I would advise to call our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 and they can advise you if there are any deals available for you at this time and give advice if you were looking to leave.
Tideclock
Grafter

Thanks for your help
I will give them a call
tnutter12

I upgraded my contract last year on the back of my broadband being so bad plusnet customer advisor suggested upgrading to fibre optic I agreed although more money.  I am now out of contract and have had a really good offer from sky to move back to them and have agreed, plusnet is are trying to con me out of £99.90 as they state this a early terminate fee although after several calls, online chats they can't provide a contract to proof I am in a 24 month contract as they state. They even  sent me an email with the date typed in and said this was the original email sent they sent to me biggest conner I have ever dealt with. I'm reporting this to OFCOM, watchdog and trading standards. Cry
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi tnutter12, I've checked over your account and the ticket sent through recently confirming the 24 month contract is a direct copy of the ticket that was sent through on 05/04/14 when the contract was agreed.
Looking at the cost you agreed to at the time, it looks like a longer contract (As opposed to the standard 18 month fibre contracts) was agreed for a lower price.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet