cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract duration

digger2789
Hooked

Contract duration

Why can't you just simply show the start and end times of my contract in the "Manage account>account summary"? I have to go to Product change to make any sense of this and then it only tells me I have x number of months to go on current contract.

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Contract duration

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you'd like I can raise a question on your account with the details?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
digger2789
Hooked

Thanks for your reply. There is no need to raise a question. It's just surprising that this fundamental information isn't readily available to customers as the start and end dates of a contract are important especially in these "switch aware" times.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @digger2789

Thank you for contacting us regarding this information. I have raised a ticket on your online account with all the information about your contract including end dates and this can be accessed here in this link https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=143902904.

As per your query I will pass the feedback on to the relevant people but if you do need any further assistance in the mean time please just get in touch and we'll be more than happy to help.