cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract coming to an end, being charged more

Louhan

Contract coming to an end, being charged more

As the contract comes to an end the billing has increased even more, the online chat is never working and I'm unable to call plusnet, they offer no form of email. Pretty terrible in terms of communication. Why has my billing increased and will it continue to do so as I come to the end of the contract why is there no mention of this previously?
5 REPLIES 5
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Contract coming to an end, being charged more

Hi @Louhan, when your contract comes to an end the price will go back up to the standard monthly cost but we send an account review within the last few months of the contract. I've provided some further information on your account here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Louhan

I would like the end my contract as soon as possible, this is the only way I can contact you as your online chat doesn't work, you have given me no direct email I can speak to someone one and I'm unable to call.

Regards,

L. Hannah
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

@Louhan 

If you want to leave Plusnet all you need to do is sign up with another ISP. The new provider will take over and inform Plusnet. Provided you are not still in a contract period there will not be any cancellation charges.

My other car isn't a Ferrari
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Account / Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Louhan, I am really sorry that you are wanting to leave us. You can do as @maranello has advised and another provider take over your line or alternatively you can write in to us with your notice. I have provided the details on the ticket for you. 

If you are unable to call us and renew it may be worth logging in to your account online as there will often be a renewal offer.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team