Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Upgrade and Miss leading Email

FIXED
fmountford

Contract Upgrade and Miss leading Email

Hi

I have just requested to upgrade my fibre package as i am at the end of my 18 month Contract

My Original Price was £5 per month and i accepted a new offer of £8 per month on the website to stay with you for another 18 months

I Got an email from you  immediately with Subject "Confirmation of your new contract and special offer price"

The email said that "From 03/04/2020, your monthly subscription will be £27.99 for 18 months."

I would be grateful please if you could confirm this was an error and ensure that the correct price is on your systems.

If not i would like to request cancelling the upgrade term as the current variable rate was far more attractive.

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Contract Upgrade and Miss leading Email

@fmountford 

You will have been paying £3 per month plus either line rental at £19.99 or line rental saver. Your new contract includes line rental at £19.99 plus broadband at £8 which comes to £27.99.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

fmountford

@Baldrick1 

Thank you but thats not correct because on the 29th September 2019 I paid for 12 Months of Line Rental in advance

They Said on agreeing that would be respected for the remainder of the 12 Months

The email also said, "When your Line Rental Saver contract expires, you'll also start paying £19.99 monthly line rental."

Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

@fmountford 

Fair enough, I agree that the Plusnet agent has screwed up and not taken LRS into consideration in the Email.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

fmountford

Deal Attached below

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Fix

Hi @fmountford, I've checked the account for you and sent you an email.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team