cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract *Special Offer*

plusmouse
Aspiring Pro

Re: Contract *Special Offer*

Hi Sammy, many thanks for replying. The email I received gives me the option to click on the link Renew my contract now.  Should I just go ahead and click that link and follow the instructions and if I do, will my new contract begin on the next day after my existing contract ends on the 9th October? The email says the offer will last up until my contract date ends but I`m just wondering if I should just go ahead and do that now or wait?

Ofcom Offer.jpg

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @plusmouse

As you'll be re-contracting onto the same Broadband product, your new contract would start the next working day - tomorrow. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
plusmouse
Aspiring Pro

Thanks adam945, that`s good to know. 👍 Now the question is, do I just go for this deal now or hang off until nearer the end of my contract. What I don`t want to happen is I wait until the final week of my existing contract, click on the link and find it`s not working! Then I`d need to phone the number and recontract that way, so my gut feeling is that I should do it sooner rather than wait to discover any issues. 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @plusmouse, thanks for getting back to us. If you're happy with the contracting starting now, then I would advise to do this soon so that should you encounter any issues with doing so, it gives you chance to get this sorted with the team before your current contract ends.

Should you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
plusmouse
Aspiring Pro

Thanks LaurenB, I think that`s the best course of action as you say, incase I run into any issues trying to sign up for the Ofcom deal and I leave things a bit late. I`m due to have a payment taken soon for my BB and line rental so I`ll let that payment go through and then get this new offer up and running even if I have to call the number. I`ll come back and update when that`s done. Thanks to all who replied. 🙂

plusmouse
Aspiring Pro

That`s me signed up for another 18 months for Unlimited BB & Line rental using the email Ofcom offer. 🙂 My contract starts 10th October. 👍 I`ll keep an eye on my account/payments but I`m relieved to be staying with Plusnet. My moto is, if something`s not broke, don`t try to fix it. 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @plusmouse, I am please you're staying with us and have been able to successfully use the email sent.

Should you have any further issues or queries at all, don't hesitate to get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
plusmouse
Aspiring Pro

I will LaurenB, thanks. My account says my `new package` will change on the 10th October so I will watch my account every other day just to check the progression. My last payment for my existing package should have already been taken so I waited for that to happen before signing up for my offer via the email. Hopefully my new payment will be taken on or around the10th of October, if I`m understanding that correctly!