Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

Puzzle
Hooked

Contract Renewal

Hello Plusnet

I have been offered a contract renewal I am an existing customer. I am being treated like a new customer. Unlimited fibre, line rental and unlimited UK and Mobile calls £31.99 for 18 months. Do I receive £75 cash back? I would if I was a new customer?

Thank You Puzzle 🐾🐾

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Contract Renewal

Welcome to our community forums @Puzzle and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm afraid that if the renewal offer we've made you doesn't include cashback you won't be eligible, however if we agree on a renewal that includes cashback you'd normally receive it in the form of a cheque within 60 days.

If you want to discuss your renewal with us I'd recommend calling our customer options team on 0800 013 2632. Alternatively I'd be happy to arrange for somebody to call you back, feel free to send me a private message with the best number to get you on and a time-frame when you would be free for a call if you'd like to go ahead.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
damianmcr
Grafter

Im up for renewal and was offered it for £26.99.

Ill still be leaving though when my contract ends.

Puzzle
Hooked

Good Morning
After doing my research, I have decided to remain with Plusnet. Although there are cheaper options, I believe the offer I eventually received at renewal was a fair offer.
We are in difficult times and working from home for most people is essential. We are all relying on our internet connections, we may also be using more data than we would normally.
Also I decided it was not wise to start switching providers in the current situation. It’s important to maintain continuity of service.
I am sure all broadband providers are experiencing difficulty trying to maintain their high standard of service. Plusnet are not alone.
They are doing their best 😀 🧩🐾🧩😊🐾
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post back @Puzzle 

Glad to see you're sticking with us! Let us know if there's ever anything you need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Puzzle
Hooked

Excellent Customer Service is a top priority for me😀 So far under difficult circumstances Plusnet have responded to my posts! Thank You 😀 Hopefully in the next 18 months your excellent customer service will continue 👍👍👍

damianmcr
Grafter

Not for me. You've had two replies to your thread compared to my zero and my thread is older.