cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Contract Renewal

Quick question on attached image before I click confirm!
The page is a tad confusing with the right hand side showing half price 12 months but the main bit shows 18 month contract renewal.
I assume that the lower price will apply for 12 months with 6 months at full price and locked in to contract?
I am moving house within the next year to an FTTP property (currently FTTC) I assume I will be able to move my account with no break of contract charges or anything?
4 REPLIES 4
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Contract Renewal

Yes, that's spot on buntrob. You're signing on an 18 month contract, however, the promotional discount is applied for 12 months meaning you would pay the remaining 6 months at full price.
You would be able to move your services to another property within the next year, however, you may need to re-contract at this point to avoid any charges for the house move (we waive 1 house move payment per year if you re-contract).
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Awesome, thanks Linn! New contract done! Cheesy
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Can you just double check that I placed the order correctly? I didn't make any changes to my connection other than to renew my contract but my account shows this ticket:
An update report has been received for this account.
The broadband order is being processed by the supplier.
The activation will complete by midnight on 02/04/2014.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi buntrob,
I've checked over your account and I can confirm that it's been renewed. The "order" being processed is a modify order to ensure you're on the correct speed profile based on the package you've chosen. You shouldn't notice any difference in your connection by this.