Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal via website?

moniczek
Dabbler

Contract Renewal via website?

Hi guys,

As most of you, I realised that my contract needed renewing when I noticed the Direct Debit payment had risen up (Fibre Broadband 38MB).

I got an email 3 days ago that there will be another price increase as of the 5th of June, but as my broadband contract has come to an end, I could sign up to a new contract, which would save me money and the price won't go up in June.

The website I went on from the link is inconclusive - I don't want to order an additional contract just renew what it was before as I currently pay £12 more.

When I access my account not from the link, it gives an option to 'change product', but I can only upgrade to Fibre Broadband 72MB or stay at the current monthly rolling contract at the same price? This is so annoying.

Can somebody tell me if I can just go onto the link and order it just like that, or I would need to call Customer Services? (I really would want to avoid it).

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Monika

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Contract Renewal via website?

Welcome to the forum.

You will get a far better deal if you look up a cheap competitors new customer offer for an equivalent service then ring Plusnet, select tha 'I am thinking of leaving option', quote the alternative deal and ask if they will match it. It's sad that this is the only way to get a decent deal but such is the way of the world.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

moniczek
Dabbler

Great, so no one actually cares about existing Customers?

I'm happy here but lack of communication on part of Plusnet puts me off.

Thanks

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

HI @moniczek

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm really sorry that the link that we've provided was unclear. I can see from your account that you've contacted one of my colleagues in the Customer Options Team in the interim and got this resolved.

If there's anything that you need going forward, please just drop us a line and we'll endeavour to assist.

Thanks,

Dave

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.

Moved from Fibre to MyAccount.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'