Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal Process Fail

FIXED
Deembe
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Contract Renewal Process Fail

Trying to use the contract renewal process from either the email offer received yesterday or the seemingly better offer already on my account page results in a circular { Sign in, Start order, Check Line  Details, Sign in again, Ooops Something went wrong } repeat sequence.  Attached image shows the error message.

Seems that others have encountered similar issues.  Live Chat was in reality an invite to join the phone queue which I try to avoid by using the online process.

Is the telephone the only option?

5 REPLIES 5
Deembe
Dabbler

Re: Contract Renewal Process Fail

Fix

Hmmm, time to look at the market.

The last time that I encountered failing cutomer service like this was when I was with TalkTalk.

The LiveChat and PlusNetHelp on twitter are basically now just vacuus functions. Sad but everthing has its day. 😕

Deembe
Dabbler

Of course it isn't really fixed but I now know my future path...

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Deembe,

Apologies for any delay in responding here.

It's best to call us on 0800 432 0080 to discuss re-contracting, between the following hours:

08:00 to 20:00 (Monday to Friday)

09:00 to 19:00 (Saturday)

09:00 to 18:00 (Sunday)

Call wait times to our House Moves Team are minimal, although peak times do affect the time you have to wait.

If you need a callback from them, just let us know and we'll arrange one for you.

Thanks - LF

Soniclife
Hooked

I have the same issue.  I cannot get through via phone, endless queue with hideous hold music, can I have call back please, to my mobile number as we don't have a landline phone.

Deembe
Dabbler

Only because of personal circumstances I decided to try again using the above number.  After 40 minutes I am now renewed for 2 years using the offer that was emailed.   All seems a bit strange to be doing this by  phone rather than online. Hey ho, can kicked down the road. However things had better be different next time around or I shall not be renewing again given that I'm jumping through hoops to stay on an inferior deal to that offered by VodaFone.