Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Not Renewed and Overbilled

FIXED
quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

Contract Not Renewed and Overbilled

A year ago yesterday I accepted an 18 month contract. I have an open question from CS asking for the contract to be extended 6 months after the initial year (making the 18 months). Today I've been billed the full cost of the fibre because no one has bothered to answer the question and renew the contract.

I've added these details to the question. No doubt the full amount will be debited from my account and I'll have to wait forever for someone to react and even longer for a refund. Sad

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
3 REPLIES 3
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Contract Not Renewed and Overbilled

Fix

Hello @quelquod I am deeply sorry to hear about the issue with your account bill and that your discount was not applied onto your latest invoice.

I have had a look into this and have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

Thanks for looking at this so promptly @Dumbledore . I got your voicemail earlier thanks (out cutting the lawn when you called).

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @quelquod It's okay, glad I was able to help Smiley

Please let us know if you need anything else, hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kind regards.