Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Ends in May, Got an Email From Plusnet

FIXED
DaveCW
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Contract Ends in May, Got an Email From Plusnet

Contract Ends in May, Got an Email From PlusNet wit an offer of another 18 month contract. Not withstanding I have been reading Billing cockups of people being charged the new amount before the old contract is finished, I have a query.

I have Super fast Fibre TV & phone from PlusNet, the offer states "If you change your broadband, or broadband and line rental, you will also enter a new minimum term for your TV service that will last the length of your new broadband or broadband and line rental minimum term. ". I assume this to mean that my TV Package will go back in to Contact as well for 18 months!. By may I will have had PNTV for 2 years, if I am back in contract for TV, does this mean my PN Youview box will remain covered should it fail?

TBH I was going to move on this year to BT for a better TV service, but now I am working from home due to Corona Virus outbreak and I cannot afford any interruption with my broadband so I will be staying.

Please before I accept the renewal offer could some one advise  me on whether the PN Youview box remains covered, it cost nearly £60 2 years ago and I don't want to have to fork out for a replacement should it fail.

1 REPLY 1
DaveCW
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Contract Ends in May, Got an Email From Plusnet

Fix

Managed to speak to Customer Services today, only took 10 mins to get through, all queries answered. new contract accepted