Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Ending

30FTTC06
Pro
Fixes: 4

Contract Ending

Can you please advise on any price rises on the horizon for this year be that phone or broadband.

Many Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Contract Ending

Hi @30FTTC06

Thank you for getting in touch with us through the community forums regarding your query.

There is nothing that I can see forecast at the moment but if we do have an annual price increase we will inform you well in advance of these changes and if they are detrimental to you then we will allow you to leave with no cancellation fees or you would be able to look at a new deal.

If you are wanting to discuss any new deals at the moment I would advise giving our customer options team a call on 0800 013 2632 and select option 1 then option 2, they will run through everything available for you and get you set up on a new deal that is right for you.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

It's already mentioned in the forum that a £1 increase in broadband is due in June. (probably connected to being forced to remove the charge for caller ID...)
Anonymous
Not applicable

@30FTTC06@BenB - When I re-contracted (twice) yesterday I was advised that the cost of BB was going up by £1.00 on the 5th of June!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Browni - That explains why I got it for 'free' when I re-contracted!

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

No such thing as 'free' these days.

It just means everybody pays, including those that don't use the service Ticked_off

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

@Anonymous @Browni Cheers for the information, first proper day back in a few months so still sifting through hundreds of email haha

.netflix-star-ratings-thumbs-up-1-480x320.jpg

30FTTC06
Pro
Fixes: 4

Cheers guys.

I noticed while browsing the plusnet website yesterday that the caller display is being dropped, so broadband up a pound and caller display down 99p - happy days!

A great saving of 1p PM I hope Smiley