cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Ended. Price Rose. Unable to do anything about it!

Annith

Contract Ended. Price Rose. Unable to do anything about it!

My year's contract ended at the end of last month. I have been trying since a fortnight before to contact PlusNet to discuss my options. But I'm simply told that "due to the volume of calls" I can't be connected. The same happens with online "chat". It's been nearly six weeks now.

Meanwhile, I've had twice the normal monthly amount taken from my account by PlusNet. I have no idea why.

What can I do? I want to stay with PlusNet because until now, their service has been excellent. But to refuse all contact with a customer is surely immoral, if not illegal.  Thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Contract Ended. Price Rose. Unable to do anything about it!

@Annith 

Did you try calling the Customer Options Team who are the people you need to speak to to negotiate a new contract / better deal? Their direct number is 0800 013 2632 and that is usually less busy than the general support number. 

I do agree that trying to get hold of Plusnet at the moment is difficult. You will find a lot of posts on these forums on various subjects with the commeon thread being the problem trying to get hold of Plusnet Customer Service staff.

Annith

Re: Contract Ended. Price Rose. Unable to do anything about it!

No, I haven't tried that one. I'll get onto it. Very many thanks.