cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract End date

cappismum
Dabbler

Contract End date

Seems everyone is looking for this vital information but its not readily available.

I have read posts dating back years and still Plusnet decides to keep this a secret.

If gas and electric suppliers have to put the contract details on their bills why not phone companies?

I have been round and round my account page trying to find a date or something to calculate the date myself, which is not really acceptable.

I am about to leave PN but only because I am moving.  This is the first time I have had an issue but do feel its a big one.

2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Contract End date

Log in to your account,  click 'account details (on the left), then 'account details' - that will tell you when your contract started, and providing you know how long you agreed to, a simple calculation gives you your end date.

HTH

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Contract End date

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving us. If you contact the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 they'll be able to advise of your contract end date and arrange the cancellation of your account.

Having said that, have you considered taking your service with you to your new address?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet