cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract End Date

nordyroch

Contract End Date

Hi. Please could some one direct me to where my contract end date is detailed in My Account? And, how do you change your password if you have cannot remember the original? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Rourke46
Hooked

Re: Contract End Date

I've been with plusnet for years and still have problems finding where things are located. In fact, this evening, I've been trying to find out where my contract end date is, again. Even finding out where to ask a question has it's snags.  If you find out, let me know, please? Crazy2

timdownieuk

Just found out that the easiest way is to go to you account and then click "product change". On the next page click "Change my products". After that you'll be told how long your current contract runs for.

Regarding forgotten passwords, check your earliest emails fromPlusnet, it should be there.  If you can't find it I'm sure that there will be a "forgot your password?" link somewhere on the log in page.  Just be aware that if you change your on-line account password this will also affect your router log-in. If you don't change your router setting to match at the same time you won't have any browdband access.

Not a big issue, but it caught me unawares when I changed my account password.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

@nordyroch

I believe you've since spoken to our support team and this has been resolved now?

@Rourke46

I've put that info into this ticket for you

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nordyroch

Unfortunately the support team were of no help. But as you can see from the posts the community gave me some pointers. Refards

Rourke46
Hooked

Yes. Thanks.