cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract End Date

alsw123

Contract End Date

Hi
sorry if i am missing something but Is there any way to find out my contract end date in the member centre without waiting on hold again, forgot to ask while speaking to the customer options team. Unfortunately couldn't offer anything i thought was attractive (24 month contracts with £5 discount) even when i mentioned i was interested plusnet tv.
Would it just be once i've paid my last bill of my 18 month contract next month? l, i can't see any cancellation fees on my account billing page and  i understand i don't need a mac key to move providers anymore to move so would rather not listen to hold music again as it took a few trys.
Thanks
Alan
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Contract End Date

Hi there,
The contract end date is 14/10/15 for yourself.
If there's any issues that make changing ISPs look more attractive just let me know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
alsw123

Re: Contract End Date

Thanks Adam
that's odd the person i spoke to said it ended in September, but thinking about it yours makes more sense as my 18th payment will be on the 15th of September.
Anyway the deals from elsewhere are just more attractive than what i was offered by the customer options team for my circumstance.
I have been offered 15 per month for 24 months for 80mbit or £10 per month for 40mbit, thats not too bad on the broadband front  but  it didn't thrill me as  I was hoping that me suggesting i take on an additional new service in plusnet  TV might elicit some enthusiasm and a deal to get me to take it on but i was told there were no discounts of any sort available.
i can go back to BT and get fibre 40mbit unlimited  with bt tv starter for free ( which includes full bt sport)  on a 12 month contract for £10 a month and a gift card of £125.  

Thanks
Alan