Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Details

meb
Dabbler

Contract Details

Hi

There's a long wait on the phone lines so I thought I'd try here.

I started a fibre and phone contract 29th sept 2016 so in about a month I will have completed 12 months. I've check all over my account pages and cant see what the contract length is. Apologies if it's there, but can you either tell me where to look or find out for me and let me know. If it's 12 months then I'd also like to know what my price will go up to as I assume I am on a new customer discount and obviously I'd like to negotiate a new discount for staying.

Thanks

Martin

4 REPLIES 4
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Contract Details

Hi @meb 

As that requires account sensitive information I cannot disclose that information here, I have however sent you an email with the details of your contract and any remaining time detailed on it.

That being said I'd like to help with whatever it is that's making you wonder when you're able to leave Plusnet and hope that you'll give us a chance to rectify the situation.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
meb
Dabbler

Hi Jono

No email yet - I've checked Junk mail - can you PM me the details?

Reason I'm asking about this is that I know if I'm on a discount then it would normally end when my period finishes and first I'd know of it was when I suddenly get a much larger bill so I want to check options in advance

Thanks

meb
Dabbler

Ignore that found the email! Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@meb wrote:

Reason I'm asking about this is that I know if I'm on a discount then it would normally end when my period finishes and first I'd know of it was when I suddenly get a much larger bill so I want to check options in advance

If you contact our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 within the last 3 months [or just before your contract end date if you're currently on a really, really good deal] we'll see what we can do for you on a new contract.

Let us know if you have any questions etc.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet