Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continually being overcharged

FIXED
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Continually being overcharged

It's becoming tedious at the regular overcharging on my account (Phone & BB); HarryB has worked hard to get rectified in the past

& arranged credits. Next invoice will be wrong again, I see this morning; HarryB- I've sent you a PM again for assistance.

A permanent fix would be appreciated and cheaper for PN in long run re admin time wasted & on goodwill credits Smiley

9 REPLIES 9
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Continually being overcharged

I'm incredibly disappointed to see this problem has returned again, having been under the impression it was resolved previously.

I'm chasing this up again for you and I'll provide some updates via the account as soon as I'm able to.

I do sincerely apologise for this continued inconvenience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Gel
Aspiring Champion

Thanks; it gets worse; first thing this morning e mail advising £16.99 to be taken 15/11 Harry.
Now had another saying 'We'll soon be taking a payment of £25.48 for your service. This will leave your account on or after 15/11/2016. ' Is that in addition to the £16.99 Sad
3rd e mail also received saying:
"Your Plusnet Home Phone service is now ready to use. (Same as one I had in March, which was when I changed to PN for phone).
Your telephone number is 016xxxxxxxx.
About your first bill:
When you signed up you paid a one-off charge for your service. In addition any setup costs, hardware and P&P (if you chose a router), this included a subscription charge for the following month's service in full."

Perhaps a 4th on way re BB activation Smiley Smiley

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

While trying to get a more permanent fix in place, the account appears to have generated pro-rata charges for line rental and the call plan unfortunately.

Would you mind cancelling your direct debit to avoid such a large erroneous amount being taken from your account please.

I was hoping to get back to you earlier today to discuss this, however I've unfortunately been a little busy with other things Sad

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Gel
Aspiring Champion

Thanks.

Now have 3 bills showing for November:

79421783 £16.99 £16.99 11/11/2016 Pending Scheduled Payments
79419718  £25.48 £25.48 10/11/2016 Pending Anytime pro-rata charge
79380556 £16.99 £16.99 10/11/2016 Pending Scheduled Payments

Rather than cancel the DD authority, which may be too late to do anyway now at this stage, I'll rely on PN crediting back

asap Harry.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Thanks Gel.

Again I do sincerely apologise for the mess this has become and I'll ensure the appropriate refunds are sent back as soon as possible.

I really do appreciate your continued patience with this.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Thanks for finding the time to talk me today about your account, I'd like to apologise once again for the problems you've experienced.

We're confident that the fix Harry has implemented will ensure this wont happen again but if it does or if you have any other problems just let us know.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): I have changed the fix to HarryB as per message #6

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gel
Aspiring Champion

Recent invoice is OK, and reflecting various one off adjustments; the truth of the matter will be in next invoice generated. Smiley
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Glad to see this invoice is correct (Although that does give me a slight feeling of de ja vu from last time)

Given the way we've fixed it this time, I imagine it should be fine moving forward, however please do drop me a message should there be any further problems with it.

Thanks again for your patience Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet