cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continual billing problems from new contract

_problems

Continual billing problems from new contract

I have been having problems resolving a monthly billing problem after agreeing a new contract. I keep getting billed the wrong amount and it is very difficult to get through to customer services. Each time I am promised a refund and am told the next month it will be OK.

The refund does eventually arrive after quite a long time but then I get charged the wrong amount again. I do not know whether there is a system-wide problem here, or whether I am just unfortunate. I have spent several hours altogether on hold trying to contact customer services but wonder whether I will get charged the wrong amount next month and will have to start again. I have been trying to resolve this for 3 months now.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

Before this I had always experienced very good customer service from Plusnet and have been with them for many years.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 235

Re: Continual billing problems from new contract

Hi there.

Sorry to hear of your experience.

I think I've fixed this for you now. There looked to have been an erroneous discount on your account from a previous contract which prevented any discounts being applied to your invoices.

Hopefully we'll see the end of this problem soon. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team