cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continual billing problems from new contract

_problems

Continual billing problems from new contract

I have been having problems resolving a monthly billing problem after agreeing a new contract. I keep getting billed the wrong amount and it is very difficult to get through to customer services. Each time I am promised a refund and am told the next month it will be OK.

The refund does eventually arrive after quite a long time but then I get charged the wrong amount again. I do not know whether there is a system-wide problem here, or whether I am just unfortunate. I have spent several hours altogether on hold trying to contact customer services but wonder whether I will get charged the wrong amount next month and will have to start again. I have been trying to resolve this for 3 months now.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

Before this I had always experienced very good customer service from Plusnet and have been with them for many years.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Continual billing problems from new contract

Hi there.

Sorry to hear of your experience.

I think I've fixed this for you now. There looked to have been an erroneous discount on your account from a previous contract which prevented any discounts being applied to your invoices.

Hopefully we'll see the end of this problem soon. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet