cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Plusnet from abroad

kensul
Dabbler

Contacting Plusnet from abroad

A couple of days ago I got an email with regard to my account (see excerpt below)

Capture.JPG

I am currently out of the country, and am likely to be for quite a while yet. I do not have the login details with me for my account (kensul1) so I am unable to login to renew my account at the amount shown below.

I was unaware that my current contract with you was coming up for renewal so did not see a need to bring the login details with me.

I receive my emails through my original account (kensul) which is still valid so that I didn't have to change my email address everywhere.

Online chat is not available and at the moment I am reluctant to make a phone call to you as I am sure that there will be quite a hold time, obviously this would not be from my landline but from my mobile.

I have just got another email from you this morning saying that you will soon be taking a payment from me of £39.98 on or after the 1st of April.

I have tried using twitter to contact your help service that way but have yet to receive a reply.

I was hoping to take advantage of the offer you sent me, as in your email below, but am not having much success in doing so.

Is there a way that this could be arranged?

I am also surprised that there is still not an email contact at Plusnet

6 REPLIES 6
kensul
Dabbler

Re: Contacting Plusnet from abroad

So now it's 4 days since I tried the help on Twitter and over 2 days since I posted here and still nothing in the way of a reply.

I suppose that everyone is busy cancelling their BT sport app so everyone else gets ignored?

kensul
Dabbler

Seems that I'm the only person doing anything here.

Another week gone by ............nothing from the staff here.

After a week got a reply on twitter saying to phone an 0800 number which is only for when you phone from the UK, made it quite clear that I am abroad so that was not a lot of help.

Apparently phones aren't being answered anyway so that's not much use.

kensul
Dabbler

Is there anyone there from Plusnet answering queries? You managed to screw my account up last year in April and now seem determined to make it an annual event.

This time last year you put me on an 18 month contract but obviously I am in a parallel universe where time flows at a different rate and 12 months later you want to change it.

Either that or I assume that since starting my last contract the whole of Plusnet has been accelerated to a significant percentage of the speed of light and are suffering from the effects of time dilation hence the slowness of the reply and shortness of contract.

kensul
Dabbler

Nope ........................ still nothing from an award winning provider!

kensul
Dabbler

Capture99.JPG ??????????Huh

kensul
Dabbler

I am unable to follow the progress of this question, or add information, as I can not access the kensul1 account as I do not have the password available.

I did explain this in the original topic that I raised on the community forum.

Capture111.JPG