Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Plusnet about Account and bill

FIXED
Nomadic1
Dabbler

Contacting Plusnet about Account and bill

I'm not a happy Plusnet customer!

I've been with Plusnet for more years than I can remember and they still don't live up to their advertisements.

I'm away from home and I want to contact Plusnet about my account and bill. I tried to send an email by replying to my new contract confirmation email message. It was rejected with the curt response that Plusnet don't do emails.

I am left with two options, to Call or Chat. When I checked yesterday and today I found that Chat is not available. I have no desire to hang on the line for an indefinite period calling with my mobile phone from Italy to attempt to get my new since February contract sorted out. The new contract was arranged in February, my bill should have been reduced but I'm still getting billed for the old one.

7 REPLIES 7
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Contacting Plusnet about Account and bill

Fix

Hey @Nomadic1,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am very sorry to hear you have been incorrectly billing for your service despite agreeing a new deal a month previously. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have checked over your account and I have created a ticket with further information for you. You can view the ticket here.

Thank you.

cjay01

I need an itemised bill.  I cannot figure out how to do this via my account, which seems odd, because surely I should be able to get a list of my calls made through my account.  I cannot get through to your online chat or on the phone.   I am utterly sick of your poor customer service.  Please tell me how I can get an itemised bill.  

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi @cjay01  , welcome to the forum 

If you click here (login required) may take a few seconds for the page to load 

Click view your bills, select the bill you wish to view , click view bill

Once the bill is open, if you scroll down a few pages you will see the heading "Your Itemised call list for"

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

cjay01

Mike - thanks for your quick response.  If only you worked for Plusnet support.  I can now see the itemised section on older bills, not the 7 March one I was looking at.  Hence my confusion.  This is not the only difficulty I've had with Plusnet, hence my rather frustrated post.  I appreciate your help.

Carolyn

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Your very welcome Carolyn, glad I could be of help  Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Nomadic1
Dabbler

Hi Mads, sorry for my delayed response, I've been travelling a lot since my last message and have only now found the time to reply.

I would like to send you my sincere thanks for getting my problem resolved, You didn't waste any time in getting things sorted out, I have just checked my bank account and the refund has been sent.

Thanks again, Nomadic1

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Nomadi1 Thanks for letting us know Maddy resolved your issue. I'll ensure this get passed on to her as I'm sure she will be very grateful to receive this.