Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact regarding switching to another ISP

FIXED
stewakeman
Grafter

Contact regarding switching to another ISP

On the 7th of this month I placed an order with Zen for one of their G.fast packages. I currently get my phone line via BT and my broadband via Plusnet. Both being switched to Zen. My install date is tomorrow 21st for both services to switch over.

Within 3 working days I received a letter from BT saying "we're sorry you're leaving us" and explaining that I did not have to do anything unless I changed my mind and, if so, a number to call before the switch date to discuss anything. So I'm happy on that side that everything is taken care of.

I've had nothing from Plusnet, not even an email. Nothing is showing on my account. I've been billed as normal on the usual day (presume I'll be due a refund of some of it?). Am I supposed to have had some form of contact showing that PN acknowledge that I am leaving? I've always had something from every other service provider I've been with in the past or can I safely presume that it is all in hand, you know and that I don't have to have any contact with you about it?

3 REPLIES 3
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Contact regarding switching to another ISP

Fix

Hi @stewakeman

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Please don't worry, I have investigated your account and provided an update for you here

Kind Regards

Ollie 

stewakeman
Grafter

Hi,

Thanks for your response Ollie. Appreciated.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Just let us know if we can help with anything else @stewakeman

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team