cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact address for refund query

Itsthemonkeys

Contact address for refund query

Hi All,

I recently raised an issue with plusnet with regards to a refund due back into my account. They emailed myself after a phone discussion to ask for bank statements showing the requested dates and my sort code and account number. I have emailed them back with the requested bank statements to the email support@plusnet. However, I have since received an email to advise that they do not pick up any emails sent to that address but trying to find an alternative is proving a little difficult (unless I am looking in the wrong areas for this!).

I have tried calling but I am not getting an answer. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction? Thanking you all in advance.

11 REPLIES 11
7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Re: Contact address for refund query

This is general chat - for general chatting. Plusnet rarely come in here. What do you expect any of us to do about it?

You should post in the appropriate adsl / fibre / phone forum.

These topics are becoming tiresome - we're seeing them every day.

The mods need to sticky a topic saying not to ask account related queries in general chat.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Yep I'll ask the mods to move this to "My Account/Billing", though @7up may have already done this.

Your query is better suited there than it is here and will been seen quicker.

Itsthemonkeys

Thank you for your polite response......

Unfortunately I am a newbie as it states on my profile so trying to get to grips with everything so I do apologise if I have upset you by posting in here.

Take care and stay safe!

Itsthemonkeys

Thank you for your help,Alex.

I will know for next time now should I have any other queries to try other routes.

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

No problem @Itsthemonkeys 

You haven't upset us, we're just trying to help and get your question answered. So just letting you know it is better placed in there.

Itsthemonkeys

Your response was very helpful as I say and thank you for being polite.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

Hi@Itsthemonkeys 

Standard (secure) practice is to refund to the source of the payment. Was there a reason for their doing otherwise?

Dave

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @Itsthemonkeys I've picked this up for you and I've added a reply onto your support ticket 200648406. Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

You can access your support tickets using the link below.

Support ticket updates will invariably give rise to an email, in the case asking for additional information which should be provided by updating the linked to ticket, not by replying to the email.

It’s been a longtime since I’ve seen such an email, so if that was not clear, can you please say so. Thank you.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Hi @Itsthemonkeys 

@Gandalf kindly helped in the back ground Super User discussion on clarity of how to respond to requests for additional information.  It is somewhat intuitive to want to respond to an email (notification from the ticket system) ... with an email, but the response path for such requests should always be via the user portal and the ticket system.

The bottom of the information email has a link to the ticket and an invitation to add information if required, under "What happed next?".  From your experience, do you feel that this needs to be made more prominent?

Capture Ticket Email.JPG

?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.