cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact about Direct Debit

RogerW10
Hooked

Contact about Direct Debit

Unable to get in touch with Plusnet via any means to discuss why they have doubled the amount due, and why like most organisation (and stated in their email 'if  paying by DD, no need to do anything'), other organisations represent DD why can't Plusnet? No email contact address, no on-line submission form, on-line chat constantly busy, 15 minute wait hanging on the telephone. We'll do you proud" !!!! You are taking the mick, appalling service.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Contact about Direct Debit

Moderators Note.
Moved to Account / Billing from Broadband
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I can see that you've been in touch with us today regarding this. I'm unable to see any evidence of double billing having taken place but please let me know if there's anything specific that's led you to believe why that might have been the case. - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RogerW10
Hooked

I didn't state I had been double charged, it's the fact I have had a late payment fee added when an email from PlusNet clearly states if paying by Direct Debit then no further action required (Highlighted in yellow on the attachment). The money was in the account waiting for you to represent DD as stated in your email. PlusNet have now blocked broadband at home so cannot access to pay on-line !!!!

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @RogerW10,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the issues you're currently having.

I have looked into this and answered your query via a ticket on your account. You can view this here

Should you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thank you,

Aisha