cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly Ignored

simron
Hooked

Constantly Ignored

Anybody else being consistently ignore by Plusnet?

I was promised a cheque from them 5 June and it never arrived.

Can't use webchat as it is offline.

DMed them on Twitter (only reason I have twitter is to try to communicate with this company) and it has been ignored.

Tweeted them twice and both have been ignored. They claim that they reply in order but I have seen many, many tweets posted after mine that have been dealt with.

It isn't practical to call as I can't afford to be on hold for half an hour to speak to somebody and that was my partner's wait time when she called on three separate occasions.

Anybody else ignored like this, and if so, have you paid in advance like me? Wish I was on pay monthly then at least I could cancel my DD to get their attention!

2 REPLIES 2
simron
Hooked

Re: Constantly Ignored

Well cheque arrived in the post this morning, 6 days after I chased up but without any acknowledgement.

Job done I guess but seriously unimpressed with "customer service"

boo1
Rising Star

Re: Constantly Ignored

hi   simron  i  will   never   understand    plusnet   when   it  comes   to   newbies   you   would   think   they  would   help   you   in  your   first   few   months   as  a  new  member   but   this  is   not   the  case   i  hope  that  you  don't   keep   getting  ignored  back   in   september  2019   when   i  was   a newbie   i  got   help   from   every   were   i still  think   the   best  place  is  the  community   and   one   of   the  plusnet  help   team   will   pick   this   up   for  you   best   of  luck   from   boo1