cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion with Pricing Increase and Line Rental Saver

mandypar

Confusion with Pricing Increase and Line Rental Saver

In your email, it said about renewing the Line Rental Saver before December 3rd to get it at the current price, but when I tried to do that I couldn't because my current Line Rental Saver is valid until 05/03/20 but I'm in a contract until 12/08/20.  Is that simply not possible or do I need to do something special? Just trying to understand as right now I'm confused. Thanks.li

2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Confusion with Pricing Increase and Line Rental Saver

@mandypar 

As far as I am aware (based on a response I had to a similar question) you should be able to renew your LRS at the current price when it falls due if you are currently in fixed price contract and that means just that - all the relevant line rental and broadband prices are fixed until that contract expires. If yours is not a fixed price contract, however, I suspect you will be disappointed as LRS can only be renewed within three months of its ending.

Perhaps a Plusnet staffer can confirm that applies here also.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Confusion with Pricing Increase and Line Rental Saver

Hi @mandypar

Please contact our Customer Options team to discuss this directly. They will be able to be more specific about your account and what options are available for your circumstances.

Customer Options:0800 013 2632

Opening times:
8am - 8pm Monday to Friday  
9am - 7pm Saturday  
9am - 6pm Sunday 

Kind Regards