Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing 'Question' and 'Service Notice'

FIXED
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Confusing 'Question' and 'Service Notice'

I never bother checking on tickets, unless I have one I know is open, but as I re-contracted earlier this month, I had a quick check.

I find I have an open 'Question' #197073909 which I certainly didn't initiate, and I have had notification that this ticket has been opened.

I also found in 'Closed Questions in the last 7 days' Service Notice #450458034 with a cryptic comment that 'Your Router has been deleted' - why?

Clarification of both these tickets would be appreciated.

John
2 REPLIES 2
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Confusing 'Question' and 'Service Notice'

Fix

Hi @jab1, thanks for getting in touch.

This ticket relates to a marketing campaign we ran with regards to the returning of unused hardware. Customers who opted in automatically had a ticket applied to the account. The ticket requires no action and will automatically close down in time.

In terms of the service note, again it's nothing to worry about. After speaking with a colleague it's something out automated system updated but again won't affect your service.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Confusing 'Question' and 'Service Notice'

Cheers, @abails0105  - Not a problem, and your comments are noted. It's just that I don't like to let possible errors slip in.😁  - if I spot 'em.

John