cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused!!!!

Darrenc123

Confused!!!!

Hi
  I have just signed up for plusnet and got switched over today.
  I started having some problems on sunday regarding my line as I could hear  2 women when I used 1471 like I had 2 lines running. So I rang plusnet up today thinking it was because I was switching over to your line rental.
The chap I spoke to said when I signed up I only signed up for the broadband and not the phone package and line rental!!
But yet my account says I paid for broadband/phone and line rental as I wanted to take the 5 pounds off broadband deal. To confuse me even more I received a email from my old isp saying I no longer had bt line rental.
    My question is who is my line rental with bt or plusnet because it should be with plusnet according to bt and my bank account.
Also my wife could not speak as she had no access her name is lynn cowling
Thanks Mr Darren Cowling
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Confused!!!!

Hi there,
Sorry for any confusion, I can see you called in this afternoon and we've advised that the phone service should become live with us within two to three weeks of broadband activation. I've just looked up your details on the relevant phone ordering system and can see that a transfer is due on the 31st so I'd advise reporting that issue to your current phone provider as the service is still with them.
The chap I spoke to said when I signed up I only signed up for the broadband and not the phone package and line rental!!

Can you tell me when that happened as that definitely isn't right, just want to make sure we're not giving out wrong information so apologies if we did.
By the way I've just added your wife as a contact on your account so that shouldn't be an issue again.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Darrenc123

Hi adam
Thanks for the quick response .
I did phone up this afternoon and spoke to a young man cant remember his name.
He said ill do a line check then,when he came back he asked for a postcode I gave him my postcode and he said I have not signed up for the line rental and phone ,That's when I said I want line rental and phone.
  If you look at my bill no 42666653 it shows I paid for all three of them on the date I ordered the broadband and that's what confused me. Roll_eyes
I wanted all three for the broadband discount that's all and was worried I would be charged full for the broadband.  Wink
darren
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hiya Darren,
No problems, that's totally understandable, I've just checked and can see that you're account was indeed signed up as part of promotion offer so your're discounts are in place Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team