Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

Edzo
Hooked

Confused

Hi,
When I signed up for Plusnet, I did so on line.  The offer was £3.49 p/m for unlimited BB for 12 months. Good deal I thought, signed up for anytime calls for £5.00 and £15.95.Per month line rental. I have just checked and the offer is still being advertised on Plusnet site..
Imagine my surprise when I went active today, I checked my account and noted that I am paying 9.99 per month for BB and not the 3.49 that I signed up for. What is this all about?
I specifically signed up with Plusnet due to the good things I had heard and the offer advertised..
Many Thanks,
Edzo
3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Confused

Does your bill not show a £6.50 discount making the net price for broadband £3.49?
David
Edzo
Hooked

Hi,
And thanks for your reply.
I checked my initial charge and the discount is shown there, so you could be right. Its just that when I looked at my new account and charges going forward, the subscription price is £9.99.
Many Thanks,
Edzo
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Edzo,
As deduced by spraxyt, your billing will reflect the actual payment made as it looks like you're referencing the price shown for the products you have. If you check the initial bill you'll see a line for the £6.50 discount which alters the price of the service to that of the offer you took up with us!
You'll receive this discount each month for the full 12 months of the offer.
Hope this helps